Easy Diy Shed Building Plans
16x30 Barn Shed Plans
Zoom in with your mouse to take a tour of this huge shed:
To See This Shed In Your Backyard Click on the Eyeglasses Icon Using Your Smartphone!
Start Building Today!
Purchase for $29.95
Your Immediate Download in pdf format includes:
- 30 Day money back guarantee
- 29 pages of Building Blueprints
- 39 Page Barn Building Guide
- Materials List for building and shopping
- Free Cupola Plans
- Email Me with Any Questions
Check out the features of this 16x30 barn shed
16' wide x 30' long x 14' 9-11/16" tall.
- Treated 2x6's spaced 16" on center with 5 -4"x6" treated support skids.
- Plans show floor with concrete pier anchors and support blocking.
- Floor sheeted with 3/4" regular plywood but can be pressure treated plywood.
- You have the option of going with a concrete shed floor if desired.
- 2x6 wall framing spaced 16" on center with 7' 10.25" interior wall height.
- Siding shown with plans is 7/16" LP Smartside siding panels ( link will open in a new tab or page) You may use lap siding if preferred buy must first cover wall framing with 1/2" osb or plywood first. This is not shown in the plans.
- Use cedar trim, pvc trim, or trim of your choice. Plans show white trim on roof and corners with cedar for the door trim.
- Customer built 5' wide double shed doors.
- Customer has the option of going with pre-hung doors.
- Framed with customer built 2x6 gambrel trusses spaced 24" on center. I suggest going with engineered 16' wide trusses from a truss manufacturer for purposes of obtaining a building permit. These trusses will have engineering specs. I do include truss plans with the blueprints but they will not show load limits etc.
- Roof sheeted with 7/16" osb or plywood sheeting. Plans show shingled roof with option of using 3-tab or dimensional shingles.
- This one is huge! The interior headroom is 8' 1-3/4" off the finished loft floor.
- Loft/ceiling joists are 2x12's spaced 24" on center.
- Loft floor sheeted with 3/4" plywood sheeting but may be 3/4" OSB.
Getting a permit:
I always recommend getting a building permit with any of my shed plans. If your building department requires an engineers stamp for the approval of getting a permit, then you will have to submit the plans to a local structural engineer. I do not provide those calculations with my plans.
Yes It's Got a Huge Loft! Over 8' Headroom!
What you will receive with your immediate download after purchasing these 16x30 barn shed plans:
- I have a 90 day money back guarantee with these plans!
- 29 Pages of professionally drawn detailed and comprehensive building blueprints in 11"x17" size in pdf format.
- 39 page barn building guide.
- A materials list you can use for shopping and building your barn.
- Email support from John, the creator of these plans and owner of shedking.
- Free cupola plans.
Lots and Lots of Space In This 16x30 Barn Shed!
Floor plan for this barn shed
The blueprints are full color and black and white
29 Pages of Blueprints in Your Instant Download
Materials list for this shed:
If you would like to see the materials list for this barn before purchasing please download it below. You can get the materials list in two formats:
Don't forget! Free cupola plans come with this shed!
Your download will include free cupola plans!