Awesome 12x22 Gambrel Shed Home Plans
Easy To Use 12x22 Gambrel Shed Home Plans
Build yourself a unique and awesome shed home, tiny house, small cabin, or just a super neat gambrel style storage shed with these 12x22 gambrel shed with front porch plans.
12x22 Gambrel Shed Home Details:
- Gambrel style shed roof
- 12' wide, 22' long, and 15' - 3 3/4" tall (ground to roof peak)
- Front Porch is 12' long and 6' deep
- 3' wide front entry door
- 7 total windows are each 2' x3' tall.
- 8' interior wall height
- Option to frame loft any way you want
- 5' head room off loft floor (using 2x6 floor joists)
- 2x6 treated floor joists 16' on center
- 2x4 wall framing 16" on center
- 2x4 truss construction spaced 24" on center
- Plans show LP Smartside siding panels
- Shingled roof
Get All This With Your
12x22 Gambrel Shed Home Plans Purchase:
- 39 page illustrated and detailed barn shed building guide.
- 27 pages of building blueprints with the following:
- Elevation views.
- Building Section
- Floor Plan
- Floor Layout
- Front Wall Framing with 3' entry door
- Right and Left Wall Framing with windows
- Back Wall Framing
- Truss Construction
- Roof Framing
- Fly Rafters and Side Overhang Construction
- Loft Framing
- Simple Shelving Construction
- Framing for Adding Windows
- Miscellaneous Materials List for shopping and using to build by section (download now).
- Free Cupola Plans
- Email Support from me, John, the Shedmaster at shedking.net
Take A Virtual Tour
Here's a Full List of Everything Included with Your Blueprints:
Table of Contents For The Blueprints
All The Building Blueprints
How to purchase these plans:
If you are ready to build this neat shed home with lots of storage space
that's easy and fun to build, especially if you get your family
involved, use the buy now button located below.
Payment is processed through paypal and ejunkie.com. You do not need a paypal account for this purchase.
Emailed Plans in .pdf immediate download for $29.99.
These 12x22 Gambrel shed home plans come in 11"x17" PDF format and will print to scale at that size for
submission to your local building inspector. They can also be printed
on 8"x11" on your home printer.
Don't You Want To Build Me?
More Shed Home, Tiny House, and Small Cabin Plans.